We put a comprehensive, science-based reading program in the hands of anyone for a fraction of the cost of hiring a reading specialist! You don’t have to be a reading teacher; you don’t have to be a college graduate; you don’t even have to be a high school graduate! Anyone can do this. And you don’t have to spend a fortune to teach yourself or someone else to read and spell!
Purchasing our online license is equivalent to hiring a full-time reading specialist to work one-to-one with yourself, your child, or any group of students at any time of the day, every day of the week, for the entire year.
Fort Stewart, Georgia
Our online program offers the following advantages:
1. A parent, teacher or tutor can implement our program without previous and expensive training. Parents can help their child learn to read and spell even if the parent has not gone to college. One does not have to be a reading specialist to teach a student to read and spell!
2. An adult can teach himself to read and spell on his own without a teacher or tutor.
3. Adults learn to read in the privacy of their own homes; parents teach their children at home.
4. Our entire program is accessible online and does not require prior training to implement.
5. Our online program teaches phonics and spelling with multisensory, step-by-step, direct instruction.
By program’s end, students read and spell four, five and six syllable words and have learned all of the major phonetic elements of the English language. (View the above video.)
Our Program Costs Dramatically Less Than Other Orton-Gillingham-Based Programs
Our online program is available for only a fraction of the cost of virtually all other Orton-Gillingham-based programs. A fifty-minute tutoring session with an Orton-Gillingham-trained instructor costs anywhere from $50 to $100 per session with a two-session minimum per week recommended. The cost to send a student to a private Orton-Gillingham school is on average anywhere from fifteen to thirty thousand dollars per school year in tuition.
Our online monthly license costs $54 per month and gives a parent or adult student complete access to our 644 online lessons. Individuals can subscribe to our proven and science-based reading program without spending thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars.
Our online license provides access to a complete and comprehensive phonics curriculum. No additional purchase of any kind is necessary! And you don’t even need a computer! Access our lessons on your smartphone or tablet.
Our online license includes these following elements:
- 644 lessons that combine audio, video and text – all lessons are printable
- Over 400 consumable worksheets – all worksheets are printable
- All 141 lessons from our Supplemental Fluency Reader – all lessons are printable
- Forty plus hours of video content
- Over 115 hours of audio content
- 165 quizzes embedded within our 644 lessons – Students must demonstrate mastery before proceeding!
Our Reading Program is Science Based
We All Can Read is scientifically-based and incorporates an Orton-Gillingham curriculum; our program is sequential, systematic, and comprehensive. Lessons are incremental, logically-organized, and easily-learned. We provide direct instruction in the following skill areas:
- phonemic awareness
- phonics and alphabetic understanding
- decoding accuracy and fluency
- vocabulary and spelling